Heavy duty concealed hinge self closing hinge
Material: Cold Rolled Steel
Cup diameter: 40mm
Cup depth: 12.5mm
Door thickness: 16-30mm
Opening angle: 105 Degree
Product function: Soft closing
Optional cap: Cup cap, Iron arm cap
Optional plate: 2 hole plate, 4hole plate
Advantage of Heavy duty concealed hinge:
1. Soft Closing Damper with advanced technology can reduce noise from door closing.
2. Stable and Strong Steel Spring, never broken during usage.
3. Nickle finishing made under cooper finishing, Strong rusty-resistance.
4. Pass 50000 times open-close test, lifetime warranty.
5. Best Raw Material ensure best load capacity and rusty resistance.
Heavy duty concealed hinge is mainly used for cabinet doors and wardrobe doors, which generally require a thickness of 18-20 mm. From the material, it can be divided into: galvanized iron, zinc alloy. From the performance point of view, it can be divided into two categories: drilling, without drilling. It is what we call a bridge hinge without drilling holes. The bridge hinge looks like a bridge. Its characteristic is that it does not need to drill holes in the door board, and it is not limited by the style. Hole-punching hinges are spring hinges commonly used in cabinet doors. Its characteristic is that the door plate must be holed, the style of the door is limited by hinges, the door will not be blown open by the wind after closing, and there is no need to install any spiders.